Tuesday, September 27, 2011
1. Shopping with her, she has AMAZING taste in clothing!
2. How we can go months and not talk but pick-up where we left off anytime.
3. Her faithfulness and good attitude as a coach's wife.
4. Her mom & dad!!!! (they are soooo fun!)
5. She is transparent, always honest and never fake.
6. Make-up advice, she introduces me to new products all the time.
7. She's a great mom!!!
8. Adaptability, wherever she goes, she fits in and people love her!
9. Shopping with her, wait, I already said that... well it's worth 2 things just because!
10. As you can see, she is beautiful, but that is just a small glimpse of the true beauty of Brittany!
Ok, now for kids pictures of the weekend... we had a great time.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Burgundy Ball for the Carrie J. Babb Cancer Center. They always have a great, famous speaker, this year it was Henry Winkler... the Fonz!!! We have fun getting dressed up and going out for a night.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
In a house full of boys what do you expect... except WARS!!! The boys love all kinds but lately it's been water-balloons or Air-Soft.
Oh - Boys!!!
the crew... don't they look scary!
even Dwain played
This is the boys' favorite thing to do, especially Deacon. They divide up teams and then play capture the flag. Another game they play (which cracks me up) is called "deer". One person runs across the yard as fast as they can while everyone shoots at them. ***they wear safety goggles of course :)